Olrac Odelot
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Robinson Place Manila

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is one of the leading coffee shops here in the Philippines. Besides Starbucks Coffee, Coffee Bean has established its name as one of the best coffee there is. However, I will not compare Starbucks and Coffee Bean in this blog but say something about their Mocha Ice Blend I had yesterday with my baby.

Regular Mocha Ice Blend

I'm a Mocha Ice Blend drinker. I always have that drink whenever I go to a coffee shop.,except when I'm drunk, I usually have Cafe Latte'. :) It's kinda similar to the Mocha Frappucino of Starbucks. If you're going to compare, Mocha Ice Blend and Mocha Frappucino of Starbuck, I'm confident to say that Mocha Ice Blend is better that Mocha Frap. First, it's less sweet that Mocha Frap, which I like because, whenever I hava Moca Frap, I always have a cup of water with me. It is just too sweet for me. Mocha Ice Blend of Coffee Bean has this mixture of bitterness and sweetness which I really love for my coffee. It also has whip cream just like the Mocha Frap but, I don't know if you need to ask them to put chocolate syrup but they didn't put any unlike if you order Mocha Frap. The price is also a bit higher that Starbucks. It will cost you about 135 pesos for a regular size. They only have two sizes unlike the three sizes of Starbucks.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment