Olrac Odelot

Last Friday, I watched one of the best movie of 2009 "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra". I saw the movie with my baby.

I'm not so familiar with the cast, However, I know some of them like the guy from Step Up...:) Sorry, I'm really bad in remembering actors' name. :) The whole cast acted so well especially the guy whose face was covered.:) Though he didn't say anything, he really did his part well. The cast are really perfect for the roles. There is also a special participation f Brendan...aaahhh...the guy from "The Mummy" :) Though he was just an extra, it was a nice addition to the cast.

There were also a lot of action scenes. I think more than "Transformers 2" :) I really like the chasing scene in the streets of Paris. That one is a must see! The fight scene in the Joe Headquarter was also great! The stunts, the bike ride, the fight scene! You don't wanna take your eyes from the screen. If I'm gonna rate the movies of 2009 base on special effects, heart stopping scenes and fight scenes. I would say it would be number 1! followed by Transformers 2 then Harry Potter and last, Night at the Museum 2. :)

Your payment for the ticket is really worthy. It would be really nice to watch it in the big screen. :)

Here are some videos from YouTube.com


















Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment