Olrac Odelot
McDonald's Twister Fries

Last Friday, I went our with my friend, Bheng, to eat lunch in McDonald's. One menu that attracted my eyes was the reintroduce Twister Fries. Before, I actually wanted to try it but, I didn't have the chance to do it. But last Friday, Bheng was going to treat me, so I told myself why not ordered it... it's going to be free anyways. :) However, I still paid for the twister fries :P...Ok! So what do I think of the Twister Fries? here are some of my opinions
  1. The looks of the fries was mouthwatering. Kinda different from the regular fries. It's twisted, maybe that's why it's called twister fries...hehehehe...
  2. The taste was different from the regular fries. They didn't just twist the fries but, I think they added some spices too.
  3. It's tougher than regular fries. Kinda hard compare to regular fries.
  4. It tasted good however, you may not want to finish it all.:)

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment