Olrac Odelot
Fron Cover

Back Cover

The first famous book written by Bob Ong. I think this was introduced when I was still in college. :) That time, I was able to read it, but because my baby gave me the whole set of Bob Ong's book. I kinda felt like reading it again.

Maybe those people who have studied in public school can relate to this book. It shows a lot of common things in a government school. He told the story in a very funny way, from elementary to highschool. However, when he talked about his college life, it turned out to be very serious. You can also read in this book how life can be twisted by destiny. It also shows the importance of education though sometimes, it shows the bad thing about public school.

This book is a very inspiring one told in a very funny way. You can really feel the authors view towards life. It's not all about having a good laugh but learning from it. :)

I kinda fell in love with the book because of how the author shared his thoughts. True but not serious. He also knows how to divert the reader's feeling from being touched by it to having fun. I love the way it was written, the font used and the sequence of events. You don't want to miss the last part! :)

I just hope, they publish an English version of it, so, not only Filipino can enjoy it. Though I'm not sure if they can get the humor. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment