Olrac Odelot




Wham! Burger in Robinson's Place

Yesterday, I had dinner with my baby at Wham! Burger. I had a Kapow Burger, fries and my baby ordered Double Whammy with Cheese and Chicken Little.


Two Four Seasons Juice, Double Whammy with Cheese, Kapow, Chicken Little and the Country Side Fries with Barbecue Sauce

The service was ok. We didn't really wait for a very long time though it could be improved.

Let's start with the Kapow. This burger was good. It was juicy and the patty was really big. The spicies in the burger was a little sour but it still tasted good. It wasn't that spicy and I still put more hot sauce to make it more spicy. I had a hard time finishing this burger because it was so big. The burger really looked grilled and the veggies they used in the burger were fresh.

Next, the Country Style Fries, I was not sure if the country-side fries tasted like this but for me it tasted more like sweet potato.:) Almost similar to the fries in Max's :) I really didn't like it much. I should have ordered their other fries. :)


Country Style Fries

I didn't really try the Double Whammy Burger with Cheese but I think, it tasted good. The patties were really big and my baby wasn't able to finish it. He only ate half of it. He even showed me how juicy it was when he squished it. :) Even after he finished half of it, he was already full. :)

The Chicken Little was not so different with the regular nuggets except that it was a little thinner than the other nuggets. It didn't have any special taste.

Maybe out of 10...it's 7 for me....
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment