Olrac Odelot
Around 11am this morning, I had lunch with my baby at Chef de Angelo. Because he wanted to prove to me that their burger was as big as the Wham Burger. We didn't just order their classic burger but also I ordered their Sampler 1 and he tried their Beer Sausage Meal.

Let's start with my Sampler 1. The Sampler 1 consisted of Italian style spaghetti, breast part chicken and a slice of Hawaiian Pizza. It would cost you 138 pesos for this. The spaghetti was too sour for me. This was not my first time to eat at de Angelo but this time the spaghetti was too sour. The chicken was the same as before. It's kinda similar to those chicken in Shakey's. The pizza was a bit tough. I had a hard time bitting it. :)

Sampler 1

My baby let me try the Beer Sausage Meal which came with a cup or rice and a cup of softdrink. My baby told me that it was spicy but when I tried it, it wasn't. There's nothing special with this sausage, it actually tasted like a regular hotdog. :)

Beer Sausage Meal

I only ate half of the classic burger. But my baby was wrong to tell me that it was similar to Wham! Wham Burger was much bigger than their burger. Wham Burger was also much better in taste. :) I think De Angelo's didn't bother to make their burger tasted good. :)

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment