Olrac Odelot
Max's Restaurant in SM Manila

Max's Restaurant is one of the favorite restaurants of my mom. Max's also has one of the most delicious fried chicken in town. It is also the cheapest fine dining there is.

Awhile ago, I treated my mom at Max's Restaurant. It was salary day so my mom asked me to treat her. I ordered Max's Chicken Burger and a glass of Pepsi Cola. My mom ordered a half sliced fried chicken and her favorite Kare-kare and 2 orders of soup of the day. My mom, also told me that if you didn't ordered there chicken, you didn't really eat at Max's.

Everything went well, the serving was fast and the soup was great, though it's not that much. However, when my mom tried the Kare-kare, the beef didn't taste good. She said it tasted like an old beef meat. I asked my mom if she wanted me to complain but my mom didn't want because she also has a restaurant and she also didn't want to receive any complaints.

Our dishes after we ate

Though the fried chicken is perfect, Kare-kare wasn't. I think, it's not a good idea not to complain because, they might serve the same meal to a not so good customers. Complaints are good way to help them make better meal.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment