Olrac Odelot

I had dinner with my baby last night at Burger King after buying Vitamins for my puppy. I ordered the Angry Whooper Jr. meal which would cost you 135 pesos and my baby ordered the Whopper Jr. Meal.

It has been a very long time since I last ate at Burger King. A lot of changes happened at Burger King. I could still remember that they had cheap burgers but now, I think, all burger meals were above 100 pesos. :)

OK. Lets start with the Angry Whooper Jr. Meal. The meal composed of Angry Whooper, fried, large drink and sundae. Not bad for 135 pesos meal. Burger King's burger still had that different taste from other burgers...it's addictive...The burger composed of flame-broiled beef with sizzling bacon, pepper jack cheese, deliciously spicy jalapenos, angry onions and our own signature angry sauce. However, I was hoping that it would be spicy because it's angry! but it wasn't. Though the burger isn't that spicy, I really liked it. The junior is just enough to make me full and everything elseshat come with the burger were good. The fries were perfectly fried, and the sundae, though McDonald's was still better, I still liked it.

The only problem I had with BK was their wifi...it didn't work. Maybe they just gave me the wrong password. :) It was annoying because they were claiming that they had wifi but it's not working properly. :)

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment