Olrac Odelot

If you happened to visit Mall of Asia...I recommend you to try "World Chicken". You can actually create your platter meal of 1 or 2 sidings. It will not really cost you much because 1 siding is just 132 pesos and 2 sidings is 159 pesos.


I tried the grilled boneless chicken with brown gravy and spaghetti pomodoro. The chicken was great! It's soft and easy to cut unlike other chicken I have tried...it's well cook..meaning it's not over cook and there's no blood in it...the best this about it is it's boneless! You would not have a hard time eating the chicken. The gravy was only nice...really perfect with the chicken but you could still try their other sauce like the BBQ, Teriyaki, and much more...

The Spaghetti Pomodoro was good but not really excellent...though it's really Italian and the sauce was just right...not too much and not to little. It's not really superb but I really enjoyed it.


My baby tried 2 sidings which include grilled boneless chicken with Teriyaki sauce, bacon rice and pesto pasta. I had a little of the chicken with teriyaki sauce and it was really nice! the pesto pasta was so plain. I didn't really get it...maybe because I enjoy meat sauce rather that vegetable sauce....but I think some people would love it especially those people who are on diet. :)

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment