Olrac Odelot

At first glance, you could say that the Pizza Hut in Mall of Asia was different from the other Pizza Hut out there. There was a sophisticated feeling and coziness in the place. As usual to Pizza Hut Restaurants , the place was full of people of different life style. Though the place was so good, it wasn't intimidating because of the hospitality of the crews.

We sat besides the window and the table was so well set. It has a flower vase with fresh flower and bottle of wine which I think you couldn't drink but I didn't ask and a set of plates for four. It took us little time to choose what to order...until we decided to get viva pizza roma medium size, chicken tenders texas-mexican style with sweet tangy special sauce and lasagna. The first dish to be served was the chicken tenders, followed with the lasagna and last, the pizza. It didn't really take long for the food t be served.

Ok! Let's talk first about the Chicken Tenders Texas-Mexican Style. Maybe I wasn't really Texan or Mexican because I really didn't enjoy it :) Though it didn't taste bad, it wasn't good for me. I have tasted a better chicken stripped than that. The sweet tangy special sauce wasn't even better. I couldn't explain the taste because for me it's...plane. However, when I added Tabasco hot sauce to it, the taste was much better. Overall, it's just OK...just OK...


Let's move to lasagna. Pizza Hut's Lasagna consisted of Bolognese sauce layered in between pasta sheet, baked and topped with mozzarella cheese and bechamel sauce...was it excellent?..no...was it bad?...no...was it good?...yes! It wasn't really the perfect lasagna but I assure those people who doesn't like Italian dish because of being a little sour that would like this. My only concerned was the bechamel sauce. It tasted like milk? I'm not sure about the real taste 0f that sauce but it really tasted like Nestle cream. :) But still...I enjoyed it. :)


The pizza was great! Viva Roma was I think one of the best pizza of Pizza Hut. When you want it all pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, bacon, mushroom, green bell pepper, onions, black olives, fresh garlic topped with mozzarella and parmesan, drizzled with olive oil, then this is the pizza for you. :) It has the perfect thickness and texture. Add their Tabasco hot sauce and it's the perfect hot pizza. It actually got the taste of Filipino. Though it's Italian, it wasn't that sour and the sweetness was there. :)


Overall, Pizza Hut never fails to give great pizza but they can still improve there other dishes. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment